One of the members in my Mentorship Group group has asked me a few strategic questions regarding the way we do business at DevriX.
I’m trying to cover different areas related to running a business, handling marketing activities, becoming a better developer and solving business problems.
This time I’ve decided to record a video since the questions would have taken a good chunk of time to write down and sum up as compared to a 13min video on YouTube:
Here are the 5 questions I’ve covered in my video:
- How do you manage multiple client requests in a limited time frame?
- How do you distribute client hours for development through a single workday?
- How do you manage delays with client feedback?
- How do you charge clients – after, before, during the development or in a pre-established payment calendar before you start working?
- Should you put emphasis on your location (country) or it’s better to aim for a more global service worldwide?
Since we’re providing mainly WordPress Retainers as a strategic service by DevriX, I’ve shared some thoughts applicable for both one-off projects, and ongoing long-term contracts.
If you have any additional questions or remarks, add a comment below and join the conversation.
The post Reply: Handling WordPress Project Management And Sales (Video) appeared first on Mario Peshev.